Sunday, August 28, 2016

You have US$250,000.00 cheque

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this
mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not understand why this
mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have received
an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business
proposal which we never concluded.

I have waited to hear from you about the business transaction that I told
you but did not hear from you again. I'm using this opportunity to inform
you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with
another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I want to inform
you that I have successfully transferred the funds out of my bank to my
new partner's account in Japan that was capable of assisting me in this
great venture.

Now I'm in Japan with my new partner who helped me and finalized
everything about the transaction,but I did not forget you as you have
already known about the transaction, though you did not assist me to
conclude the transfer of the funds into your account as I pleaded due to
one reason or the other best to known you.

Therefore I have left an International Certified Bank Cheque of
US$250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars)
cash-able anywhere in the world under my secretary care for your
compensation. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment
projects which myself and my new partner having at hand. Please I will
like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom
of my heart.

Please I will like you to contact my secretary,Ms Emma Nna for the
collection of this international certified bank cheque. I have authorized
her to release the international certified bank cheque to you as soon as
you contact her regarding this issue. Please give some part of this funds
to the motherless babies in your country.

Also comply with my secretary, so that she will send the cheque to you
without any delay as I will be staying here for a very long time.

Contact Person: Ms Emma Nna
Email: (emmanaa@outlook.com)

Therefore, you should send her your full Name, telephone number and your
address where you want her to send the draft to you.


NB: Please note that I will not be checking my email because am too busy
here now in Japan, I have instructed my Barrister to send the Bank Draft
to you immediately you contact him with your delivery details.

Contact him and kindly forgive me of the past.

Best regards,
Barrister Terry Gray.

No comments: