Bolivia continues to tilt toward civil war. The political tension heightens week by week. When I asked one of the leaders what he thought would happen, he sadly replied “Logic says there will be bloodshed.”
So we especially appreciate your prayers for our campaign there last week. Here’s how God answered your prayers—
1. Our team of 10 worked with 66 local believers. So God used each North American to mobilize almost 7 local believers! Hallelujah!
2. We worked in 4 areas helping 3 local churches start 4 new churches. At the end of the week, one of the pastors said they may start 2 new churches, not 1 as they had originally planned, because so many people came to Christ in 2 adjacent barrios.
3. These teams saw 333 professions of faith. Hallelujah!
4. 18 pastors and leaders from all over Bolivia came to be trained to do what we do. Each morning we taught 2 sessions from our First Steps church planting manual, and then in the afternoon everyone went out to “practice.” By the end of the week each of those 18 new church planting “coaches” committed to try to train one church and 50 people each month how to do evangelism and church planting.
5. This weekend the first Bolivian trainer will be doing his first training! Pastor Hamer is traveling 8 hours to another province to train a church. God already is multiplying the ministry a week later!
6. All week Woodlyn worked with a lady who accepted Christ 2 years ago on one of our campaigns. Read about her on my blog below.
7. Our Bolivia coordinator, Pastor Enzo, would love to see you at our International Conference here in Dallas Jan 19-21. Take a look at his invitation in the video below.
Thanks for praying for Bolivia!