Thursday, June 12, 2008

Do They Understand?

People often ask ¨do they really understand, or are they just being nice to foreigners?

Mary, Joyce and Geanie were invited into a school to talk to 11th and 12th graders. Here´s what some of them wrote. What do you think?

Roxana says: I accept Jesus, and because he died for our sins, and loved us so much I want to know more about him. Thank u for make me think about the good values.

Alicia says: I accept Jesus, and I see how he worked in their lifes, and I want the same too with mine. Thank u to come.

Juvenal says: I accept Jesus, thanks for the reflexion u made its was very usefull to me.

Juan says: I accept Jesus, I would like to know how to improve my lidership’s skill cause I want to make a group of bible study.

Maria says: I accept Jesus, and I would love to know more about Jesus, its interesting to know that some body loves me as much that died 4 me.

Juan says: I accept Jesus, I want to know how to love Jesus cause he loved me first, diyng 4 me at the cross.

Felipa says: I accept Jesus, thanks for show that is some one that loves and I’m important to somebody. Thank u I love U

No comments: